Instantly appealing from the moment you arrive, the P.M. Residences has swiftly become the Bayside destination to be!
Designed by the highly acclaimed architectural practice, Elenberg Fraser with landscaping by Jack Merlo Design. This world class development, the finest in Port Melbourne, is just 650m from the beach and offers unrivalled amenities with dazzling City and Bay views offered at both podium and rooftop levels.
One of only 11 unique townhouses built, the generous and elegant 273sqm floorplan showcases private address, high-end luxury throughout all four of its amazing levels. Consisting of:
• 3 Bedrooms (main with full ensuite and study nook/make up station)
• 2 Bathrooms in total
• Open home office or Study
• Formal lounge with soaring 12 feet ceilings
• Kitchen with honed natural stone benches, burnished bronze tap ware, 900mm Miele pyrolytic oven and 900mm gas cooktop with wok burner, dishwasher and adjoining cocktail bar
• Exercise/Yoga area adjacent to the separate laundry
• Wine cellar or general purpose room
• Large roof top terrace with 8 x seater private spa , BBQ on gas mains, garden bed and bay view glimpses
• Double lock up secure Garage
Boasting a long list of notable features that include Chevron American Oak timber flooring, ducted refrigerated cooling and heating, alarm system, downlights and fitted electric blinds just to mention a few.
More than a home but a vibrant and exclusive lifestyle is conveniently located at your doorstep with a “Elma” Middle Eastern Restaurant and Bar, VIP Private Lounges, multiple Private Dining rooms, Gymnasium, P.M. Cinema and state-of-the-art Business Centre.
Take time to relax in the lagoon spa, before heading to the rooftop’s “Something and Nothing” South American Tapas Bar and the Miami inspired “Sol & Luna” Rooftop Pool Bar with peerless views of the Port Philip Bay and City, for days and nights of sky-high entertainment.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Floor Area is 273 m²
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Basement
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport