A short stroll from the beach, adjacent to the Gasworks Arts Park and boasting panoramic views of the city skyline, this award-winning Mirvac development known as the ‘Laureate’ blends inspiring architecture into the bayside landscape. Complimented by stunning gardens designed by internationally recognised Eckersley Garden Architecture, the home’s east facing aspect captures the warm winter sunlight through the main bedroom and multiple living areas while showcasing state-of-the art interiors with impressive dimensions throughout its 4-levels.
– 4 bedrooms (main w/ full ensuite/BIRs), 2 further bathrooms
– Formal lounge with upstairs retreat/movie room
– Spacious kitchen with stone benches and Miele appliances
– Double lock up garage with internal access, secure gated entry w/ intercom
– Courtyard with mature fruit trees and 3 separate balconies
– 3 separate balconies (top level with mains gas supply and water tap)
– 3 individual refrigerated/heating systems, ample storage throughout
– 250L under-ground grey water tank
– Solar hot water.
Offering a low maintenance lifestyle, the home will also appeals to families with Albert Park College within close proximity.