A sanctuary in the sky, this 3 Bed | 3.5 Bath | 4 Car Penthouse apartment is a place where residents can experience the highest quality of life every day.
The feeling you get when stepping inside this Penthouse is unrivalled. This premium offering at residence 801/74 Eastern Road offers a rich palette evoking a sense of exclusivity and affluence and boast’s 545sqm of internal & wrap around external space with 360º views of Melbourne’s CBD skyline, Albert Park Lake and Port Phillip Bay.
Designed to maximise the most luxurious commodity of all – space, this residence was developed by GURNER™, creator of design-led residences which offer elegant architecture and timeless appeal and beautifully crafted by Internationally renowned Interior Designer, David Hicks.
Not only iconic in its design – it is also a coveted place to live.
For private inspections please contact Michael Paproth 0488 300 800 or Deborah Wiltshire 0466 513 813
– 360º views of the city, Albert Park Lake and Port Phillip Bay
– Up to 50 metres of frontage over-looking lush greenery towards Melbourne’s city skyline
– Custom-built David Hicks joinery, cabinetry, fittings and finishes
– A custom-designed and built 8.5m rooftop pool with absolute city views
– Over $20,000 of custom light fittings including a Trapeze light and chandelier
– $100,000 of custom Italian ‘Statuario’ marble used throughout the penthouse across every wet area, piece of joinery and custom feature
– Dual Entry
– 4.5m x 4.5m matching ‘his and hers’ walk in robes with marble-topped custom credenzas
– Electric and gas log fires
– Coffered ceilings with feature strip LED lighting throughout
– Feature in-built hidden wine bar and wine fridge behind feature glass mirrors
– Chevron-cut American Oak floorboards
– Automated blinds and entertainment system
– A custom designed separate butler’s kitchen
– A commanding 4.5m solid marble island bench
– Plumbed outdoor barbeque zone
– Secure seperate double garage
– Additional 2 car garaging